Monday, March 15, 2010

Subak.

Well as I enter e restaurant, e first things I realized bout this restaurant is that it is similar with
Bora Asmara as well as Tamarind.
I mean e decorations and e surroundings.
But I think it is more similar with Bora Asmara.
Ada air-air kolam-kolam segala. =]

As we've been seated by e waiter, he then gave us e menu.
e first page of e menu gave e customers some information bout e restaurant.
I've been searching is there any relation bout Subak and Bora Asmara or Borak Ombak.
But NO.
There's NO relation at all.
e owner of Subak was act. former Chef of several hotels in Malaysia.


Talking bout e menu, Subak offers quite numbers of foods and beverages.
However, since both of us was already full that night, we decided to go for simple menu.
So we both opted to eat e Seafood Platter which consisted of Prawns, Scallops and Salmon.
That's more than enuf I guess.
And for e drinks, I ordered Iced-Mocca while Hubby chose to drink Honey Dew Juice.

15 minutes later, e foods arrived.
Well to be honest, it is NOT as what we're expecting.
I mean e portion of e foods.
To me, it is not equivalent with e price itself.
Hurmm.
But on second thought, I think it's oke la.
Since both of us pun kenyang already, and it is Salmon kowt?
So it must be that way la kan?

*Tak tipu kan? Sangat SIKIT kan? This cost us RM98.00*



Total amount we have to pay for e night is RM143.60.
Rating 3.50/5.00 after considering e surrounding of e restaurant, e service given as well as e taste of e foods. =]

*e dark atmosphere really works to make e whole place so much romantic, but yeah, HELL to my pics.  ;p

Labels: