Thursday, January 21, 2010

New York Deli.

I bet majority of you might never heard about this restaurant before, aite?
Actually New York Deli was located in One Utama Shopping Centre, at e LG Floor.
[Opposite Cold-Storage]

We chose this restaurant because of their dining area; was quite pleasant and comfy.

Basically they serve varieties of western cuisine, ranging from all-day breakfast, sandwiches, pasta, burgers, pizza and lots more.

So lets e pictures do e talk for me. =]

The entrance

The Menu

Bloody Eyeballs
RM8.90
3.5/5.0

Iced Rich Chocolate
RM8.90
4.0/5.0

Smoky Cheese Balls
RM10.50
4.0/5.0

Mushroom Medley Pizza
RM16.90
3.5/5.0

Hawaii Teriyaki Chicken
RM18.90
4.0/5.0

Spaghetti Mushroom Alfredo
RM25.90
3.0/5.0

Mudpie with Ice-Cream.
RM11.90
4.0/5.0

In total, New York Deli is one of e spot that worth a try.
They have huge range of mouth-watering foods, with crazy names.
Hahha.
The pictures they have in their menu was really tempting!

Owh! An extra credits to one of e waiter there.
I was so careless that day, that I left my HTC on e table we dine.
Luckily e waiter who clean e table are so damn trustworthy that he returned back e phone to me few minutes after I left e restaurant.

Labels: